Sunday, February 24, 2008
It was wonderful to be just spending some quality time together, you and me, regardless of the situation. I enjoyed every moment of it.
The Deaths of Ian Stone was okay. Not a fan of movies with weird Dementor-like creatures whooshing around sucking fear out of people but there was a slight twist to it, so I was okay with it in the end. Poor boy fell aslseep halfway and I ended up watching alone. Haha.
And ever since we watched PS, I Love You, he's been ending the day with the ultimate end phrase "PS, I will always love you". Kinda cheesy, yes, but I gotta admit, I love it.
Thank you for spending our (shit i lost count) 44th with me.
And yes, i love you too.
Labels: but since i'm already here anyway., This was meant to be for my lj
X O X O; 11:45 am